Ordering & Payments
We want to make your shopping experience with Tinsley UK a friendly and fun one and below you will find some useful information on Ordering and making Payments
Making A Purchase:
Just take a look around our Online Shop, click on any items that you wish to buy and pop them into the shopping Basket. After you have got everything you want click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We want you to be confident about shopping with "Tinsley UK", should you have any concerns, please get in touch with us
- To order, click “Add to Basket” where you may enter the quantity you require in the appropriate box (please don't worry this does not commit you to buy and you can change your mind at any point up to confirming your order).
- View your Shopping Basket at any stage to amend your order.
- Proceed to the Checkout when you have everything you need and are ready to pay.
- Complete your invoice address details. This should be the address to which your card is registered and where your card statements are sent
- Enter your delivery address. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Enter any delivery instructions.
- Select Paypal as your payment method from the options available. Choose to pay by your account or Credit/Debit Card and enter your payment details in the secure payment area (we accept all major credit and debit card payments) You do not need a Paypal account to pay by this method.
- Click finish to confirm your order.
- Print your receipt, if required.
- Your order is now being processed, and an email will be sent to confirm your order and its details.
- All payment via the internet is taken by 'PAYPAL' payment service providers. This means that you can shop on our site with total confidence and peace of mind. Every transaction processed by 'PAYPAL' is also checked to validate the authenticity and validity of your payment card as well as indicators of possible fraudulent use.
- Tinsley UK accepts all Major Credt and Debit Cards through our secure payment processing partners Paypal.
- Please note that you do not need a Paypal account to order.
- We are sorry but we do not accept payment by cheque or postal orders.
- As we use a third party (Paypal) to process card payments we never see your card details.
- All payments are processed via our sister company Space Monkeys.On your bank statement it will appear payment to Paypal - Space Monkey