Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Tinsley UK is a Trading Name of Space Monkeys Ltd. Company No: 4457343
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- We try very hard to ensure that the information on this website is correct, and to the best of our knowledge and belief, it is free from all computer viruses or program defects, we cannot however warrant that it is correct or up-to-date or virus free.
- We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
- Any email or acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Tinsley UK will take place on despatch to you of the item/s ordered unless we have informed you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown will be confirmed by us before your order is accepted by us. The price shown includes VAT where applicable but does not usually include postage and packing charge. Unless this is stated in the postage or description: these are shown separately.
- Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24/48 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays. Please note that at busy times of the year including the run up to Halloween and Christmas we cannot guarantee this dispatch time.
- We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not however accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not always be able to do this.
- The time for delivery of your order varies on your chosen method of shipment. We unfortunately have no control over your order once it is shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- You have the right to cancel an order but if your order has already been processed for shipping we will not refund the packing and postage costs.
- Please make all your instructions to cancel your order clear and remember to quote the acknowledgement number on the email you received when you placed your order.
- We take all reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but we are not liable if these details are intercepted by and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
Returns and Refunds
- If you have a problem with your order our staff are always happy to advise and help you.
- If for some reason, you need to return part or all of your order, we try to make it as easy as possible!
- Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- All returns will be acknowledged by email or mail and any refunds due will be credited back to the original payment method.
- Please Note that if your order is lost due to an incorrect postal address being supplied by you then we are sorry but we cannot be held responsible and are not liable to refund or replace the order free of charge. The order will have to be replaced at the customers expense.
- Goods purchased from the Tinsley UK website may be returned for a refund as long as you inform us as soon as possible and no later than 7 days starting from the day after delivery of your order. This is called your ‘cooling off period’.
- You must take full responsibility for all our goods while they are in your possession.
- Any item(s) for return must be sent back within 7 days of the date on which you received it, unopened in their original/sealed shipped condition, together with the original packaging and Invoice, at your expense.
- We recommend, for your peace of mind, that you return goods by a tracked delivery method to make sure we received them back here as we cannot be held responsible for any returned item that is lost on its way back to us.
- Please note that proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Items returned to us by the carrier due to an incorrect postal address will be refunded minus the original P&P. If the order is still required this may be shipped back to you but you will be charged for the return postage.
Returns after the 7 day cooling off period:
- Should you wish to return an item and you fail to inform us and return the item/s within the 7 days (starting from the day after delivery) we will still offer a refund for 75% of the purchase price or a credit note for the full purchase price.
- We are sorry that for all returns, shipping (including packaging and insurance) is not refunded.
Returns Authorisation Number:
- Before returning an item back to us please contact Tinsley UK Customer Service for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- We are available Monday – Friday 11am to 4pm (GMT)
- You will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode. Please have this information with you when you contact us.
- Please note it is important that you include this Returns Authorisation Number with your package as failure to do so will delay the processing of any refund due
- We will not process refunds for items that have been used, or Tattoos that have had their protective cover removed or for items returned without full packaging;
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, wilful damage, misuse or alteration of the ordered goods.
- Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will not be refunded or exchanged and a reason for this decision will be provided.
- We are happy to re-ship these items back to you at a cost to yourself; otherwise they will be destroyed within 28 days from their receipt back to us.
- All refunds will be exclusive of the packing and postage costs incurred when originally shipping your order out.
- If your order arrives too late for your party or event, you can return it by following the normal returns procedure.
- If we were at fault we will refund your postage costs.
- No postage costs etc will be refunded if we were not at fault, if you chose the wrong delivery option i.e. Economy/Standard/First Class Delivery, when you should have used one of the Special Delivery options, you were not there to accept delivery, or you did not collect from the Delivery/Sorting Office or Post Office if your package was waiting for you there.
- A restocking fee of 25% may be applied in these circumstances.
- If your order is late due to the failure of the carrier delivering within their guaranteed timescale for your area and not the fault of either ourselves or yourself, we will refund the portion of the postage costs that the carrier refunds according to their carriage policy at the time of despatch.
With all this in mind PLEASE order in plenty of time for your event. Of course here at Tinsley UK we will do everything we can to help with any problems that you may have but we cannot make up for the huge frustration and disappointment that either defects, late delivery or non-delivery may cause however much we sympathise and try to help.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
There is little that can go wrong with Tattoos but in the unlikely event that an item should be faulty or damaged, (all our items are inspected to make sure they are in perfect condition before shipping) you should let us know immediately (within 24 hours of receipt). We will then make arrangements with you to sort out the problem.